Performing Arts Programme
- Coordinator: Euan Quaid
- Phone: 337 4713
Cashmere High School only offers Music Programmes - please click on the following link to find out more information on these courses.
Who can enrol?
Music programmes at Cashmere High School are available to both adults and children.
- Enrolments must be accompanied by the full course fee. Do not go to a class without enrolling.
- By Post: Post the enrolment form together with the appropriate fee
- At the school office: Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm during the school term.
- By Phone: If you are currently on our database. Please leave a clear name and phone number if the office is unmanned.
- Internet payments can be made if necessary. Please ensure you put ACE and your name as a reference. Account 03 1594 0046800 00
- There is a minimum number of enrolments must be received before a class may start.
- Please check the time and venue carefully and attend on the date shown.
- People with disabilities are welcome to bring a support person for free. Please notify us if this is the case.
Cashmere High School is Smoke Free
Alterations to courses
In most cases classes will be taken by the tutor named in this programme. However, this cannot always be guaranteed. We have made every effort to make our programme as accurate as possible at time of printing but we reserve the right to make any changes that may be necessary.
Refunds are made in full if a class does not commence due to insufficient enrolments. If you withdraw your enrolment 5 working days or more prior to the commencement of a course, we will refund your fee, less an administration charge of $10. After this time no refunds are available. There will be no refund of fees once the course has commenced.
Unless otherwise stated, the cost of materials is extra. Tutors will give details.
Some parking is available in the school grounds. Ensure access-ways are left clear. Ensure your vehicle is secure and do not leave any valuables in view.
Where to go
Go directly to the room as scheduled in the programme or as informed by your tutor. Check the school map before you leave and give yourself plenty of time to find the correct room on the first night.
We are always keen to receive new ideas for courses. If you have specialist skills / ideas for new courses we would like to hear from you.
The school has a complaints procedure. Please contact the programme co-ordinator in the first instance.
Enquiries Out of Hours
Please leave a short message and contact details on the answer phone.
2012 Music Programme Term Dates
- Semester 1 13 Feb – 5 Apr & 23 Apr – 11 Jun
- Semester 2 30 Jul – 27 Sep & 15 Oct – 26 Nov
No classes on:
- Queens Birthday Monday 4 June
- Labour Day Monday 22 October
Please check starting times of individual courses as they can vary from above.