Every year Cashmere High School offers two Academic and one Maori, Music and Sport scholarship to students. Cashmere High School, also offers four "Leadership" Scholarships each year. These are offered in the form of a financial credit on the students school account.
Information for Applicants
Applications are invited for the Cashmere High School Year 9 Scholarships.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th July 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
No late applications will be accepted.
Enrolment Form 2018
- The scholarships were established in 2002 by the Board of Trustees of Cashmere High School.
- Scholarships shall be awarded annually: two for Academic, one each for Maori, Music, and Sport.
- A candidate shall be awarded only one scholarship.
- The value of each scholarship shall be $1000, which is paid by way of a credit to the students school account at the start of Term 1.
- The scholarships shall be open to any Year 8 student who is a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, who is applying for entry to Year 9 at Cashmere High School. Scholarships can only be awarded to in-zone students or students who win a place in any ballot the school may have.
- Once a decision has been reached no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Board of Trustees reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship should the successful applicant, in the view of the Principal, not meet the required standards of attendance and work performance.
Below are the application forms and information sheets.