Itinerant Music Programme
This tuition scheme is designed to give all students the opportunity to learn a musical instrument where possible. Lessons are on a small group basis for about 20 minutes per week in school time, usually on a rotating timetable.
For more information about the programme click here
If you are interested in enroling in the itinerant programme you will need to complete an Application Form and return it to the music office.
After Hours Music Programme
Cashmere High School operates a strong and successful after hours music tutoring programme, aimed at both beginner and intermediate music students. These tutoring programs are not limited to Cashmere High School students.
Who can enrol?
Music programmes at Cashmere High School are available to both adults and children. The adult programme runs mostly on Monday or Tuesday evenings. The children programme runs mostly on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons after school. Click on the following links for enrolment forms and more information on each programme.
- Enrolments must be accompanied by the full course fee. Do not go to a class without enrolling.
- By Post: Post the enrolment form together with the appropriate fee
- At the school office: Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm during the school term.
- By Phone: If you are currently on our database. Please leave a clear name and phone number if the office is unmanned.
- Internet payments can be made if necessary. Please ensure you put "AHMP" and your name as a reference. Account 12-3482-0034441-00
- There may be a minimum number of enrolments required before a class may start.
Co-ordinator: Euan Quaid
Phone: (03) 337 4713
Alterations to coursesIn most cases classes will be taken as described in the programme. However, this cannot always be guaranteed. We have made every effort to make our programme as accurate as possible at time of printing but we reserve the right to make any changes that may be necessary.
Refunds are made in full if a class does not commence due to insufficient enrolments. If you withdraw your enrolment 5 working days or more prior to the commencement of a course, we will refund your fee, less an administration charge of $10. After this time no refunds are available. There will be no refund of fees once the course has commenced.